Our current focus:
- Pay Equity - we're continuing to represent providers as we work toward a pay settlement for mental health and addictions support workers.
- Fast Track - a joint initiative between Te Pou and Platform. We're keen to talk with you about the possibility of hosting a forum in your local area to discuss the issues and actions identified in Fast Track, which you can download here.
- On Track - a joint initiative between Te Pou and Platform. We're meeting with service providers to continue the conversation about On Track, which you can download here.
- NZ Navigator - we're continuing to promote this free online tool for community organisations to self-assess against core functions of an effective organisation.
- Equally Well - we're continuing to promote the Equally Well movement for improved access to physical health care for people with mental health and/or addiction issues.
Joint statement with Network 4
In August 2016, Platform signed a Joint Statement with four primary health organisations (PHOs) known as Network 4 (ProCare, Compass Health, Pegasus and Pinnacle Midlands Health Network). The statement articulates the shared vision for the future and the ways that we agree to work together. It focusses on community-based models of service delivery that aim to improve people's health and wellbeing.
You can read the statement here.